Saturday, June 21, 2008

Virgin Mobiles USA -Queries?

q.
Will these burn a hole in my pocket?
a.
No, no and no! We give you a range of cool phones priced between Rs. 2000 and Rs. 5000. And these come with the latest technology. And yeah, they make you stand out from the crowd. Wanna see which phone is ‘yours’? Click here.
q.
Camera? Radio?
a.
Our phones come with lot of features. See which one is best for you by comparing phones here. And no, they don’t come with French fries.
q.
I wanna buy! I wanna buy! Where?
a.
Hmm, don’t worry, we won’t be sending you off to some far-away god-forsaken place. We’re pretty close to you actually. Click here to find the closest retail outlet. See ya there soon.
q.
Lost my charger, battery fell off and someone threw my phone…gasp!
a.
Tension nahin leneka. Whatever your problem you can walk into any service center and get replacements for faulty* items in your pack. Here’s a list of our service center .

*conditions apply. But don’t get scared about it.
q.
I have a phone but I really, really, really, really, want a Virgin connection.
a.
That’s very sweet of you but unfortunately, for now, a Virgin Mobile connection is only available with a Virgin Mobile handset. We know, we know, it’s a bad world. But hey, we’ll keep you posted when this feature is available to you.